Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: a question about resources?  (Read 4626 times)
Emilicious

The Motive For War Must Be Economic

« on: June 02, 2012, 03:12:20 pm »

hi..I'm new just registered..and I need to know what are the following resources and items are used for:

food,oil,iron ore,coal,energy,gold,coins and diamonds..what each of these is used for and how to get them..the only thing I know is that the diamonds are the most important and they are purchased for real money but I don't know what to use them for lol..thank you

Midas
Support
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 06:19:07 am »

Hello Emilicious and welcome to our boards,

Food, Oil, Iron ore, Coal, Gold and Energy are produced from their corresponding buildings.

Food from the farms, the higher the level of the farm, the higher its food production in hourly rates.
Oil is pumped from the Oil wells, the higher the level of the wells, the higher the Oil production in hourly rates.
Iron Ore is mined from the Iron mines at the mountain area of your camp.
Gold is also mined from the Gold mines at the mountain area of your camp.
Finally Energy is produced from the Power plant building in the left side of the camp and stored there.

Mide Coins are the money of the game, when you buy or sell in the market, you will be exchanging resources for Mide coins and vise versa. Mide coins are not produced from none of the buildings, the only way to get them is by attacking and hunting in the alien camps or by selling gathered resources to the NPC marketer.

Diamonds will be used in the future for special functions that are not yet implemented in the game, such as cutting in half the building time, email-sms alerts and much more.

Resources are used for upgrading your camp and its buildings. Also resources are used for building army units.
No resources are needed for the army that you have already at your disposal.

We hope you enjoy the game!
Thank you for the feedback.
Your Warmides team.

Always write your General's name when you ask for a question.
Emilicious

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 01:14:04 am »

whats an NPC marketer..is it one of the other players..I mean do we trade our goods with other players and also buy other player's offers..I mean when I offer something in the market who will buy them.

Midas
Support
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 08:00:25 am »

Hello Emilicious,

1. You can see the NPC market function when you select one of the Offers that are always available in the market.

The Market Window

After that you can Buy or Sell material in exchange for Mide Coins

2. When you submit an offer at the Market other players will see your offer in their Market window, if their are close enough within the hourly range you have set for your offer.

For example if you set your offer's hour range to 1 hour, only players who are close to you within one hour time, will see the offer and be able to purchase it.

Enjoy trading,
Your Warmides team.

Emilicious

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 10:38:24 pm »

please I wanna understand the market and trading its the main feature that attracted me to the game (your only cash income is your sales) I ADORE that ..too bad I'm not being able to manage my way....so I seek your patience:

what do you mean close (like in distance?)..and why my offers arent being bought ..ok no players are visiting the market but then why no other players are offering their goods..are they all called NPC lol?..this NPC eh thing what is it? exactly..you know what tell me what N stands for,what P stands for, what C stands for and I would be grateful

Midas
Support
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 05:36:00 pm »

Hello Emilicious,

Yes when we say "close" we mean distance, in hours.

NPC stands for Non-player Character. In example, when you trade with the NPC offers, you sell and buy at a pre-fixed price that we have set for each material.

That's why there are 5 offers from each resource type every time, so when there are no offers from other players in the game, you will be able to trade your extra resources for Mide coins and then exchange those coins for other resources that you need.

Enjoy trading,
Your Warmides team.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: