Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Can an attack/bombing/reinforce be aborted?  (Read 3462 times)
Ranilin

« on: October 23, 2011, 07:23:03 pm »

After troops have been sent, I cannot currently find a way to cancel their movements so they return home. Will this be possible at some point, or are all movement orders final until completed?

I typed the wrong number in when re-entering a coordinate for assault on a swamp, and the attack appears to be going through on a fellow player despite the beginner protection (seperate issue, I imagine).

Edit:
Okay, so the attack went through despite the beginner protection myself and the defender should both be under. Should that be posted as a bug in the appropriate forum?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 07:31:16 pm by Ranilin » Logged
Midas
Support
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 08:51:21 pm »

Hello Ranilin and welcome to our boards,

After troops have been sent, you cannot cancel an attack.
You can save attack plans and have them ready for launch at the Pentagon window. Plan the attack and before you send it you have a second chance to check the destination or the troops you choose and finally confirm your attack. After that, there is no return.

As for the beginner protection, I checked and you are right. Protection is not activated, it was our fault. We are very sorry about this problem. It will be patched in a few hours for existing users (they will get 7 days protection from the time of their registration). All new users will have protection from now on.

We are working on it, all user feedback is welcome.

Thank you for immediate the report.
Your Warmides team.

Edit: The issue is fixed. All players now have protection activated.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 09:04:56 pm by Midas » Logged

Always write your General's name when you ask for a question.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: