Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Multiple issues introduced within the last 18 hours  (Read 2658 times)
Ranilin

« on: October 30, 2011, 01:29:08 pm »

Okay, since last night I've encountered multiple problems that did not previously exist.

1) Attacks no longer wait their "travel" duration. When you click the green check-mark to confirm an attack, the attack takes place instantly and troops return home like they never left. Sometimes, but not always, the timers on the right side show up, but going to troop movement shows a blank screen as the troop count at home is all troops.

This next one did not start happening until several hours after I noticed the first bug.
2) Attacks have been randomly vanishing. Due to the cost of this bug, I'm wary of testing further to explain why for providing better information, sorry.. What happens is, I send the attack and.. nothing. No attack timer going towards city, no reinforcement coming back, and the troops NEVER return. I've lost either 100 or 150 Riflemen to this (attacking in groups of 50), as they went out and never returned (I don't need them reimbursed, just helping the Beta!).

3) Training units no longer requires their timer duration. If I decide to train 1 Riflemen, the timer shows properly. Then I can do another 1, and the first finishes instantly and the timer resets to appear to be training the new unit. Repeat to train as many troops as affordable as possible instantly. Works for both Riflemen and Workers.
Midas
Support
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 02:08:48 pm »

Hello Ranilin,

We are sorry for the trouble, your troops are on their way back, GMT change issues from last night caused all those.

You should have your troops back at 2011-10-30 13:56:22 in-game time. If not contact me.

Thank you for the report and for helping Beta issues.
Your Warmides team.

Always write your General's name when you ask for a question.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: